The General Meeting of Shareholders
In accordance with articles 5 and 7 of the federal Law “On Railway Property and Asset Management”, all shares of the Company belong to the Russian Federation. On behalf of the Russian Federation, the Russian Federation government exercises powers.
The superior administration body of Russian Railways is the general meeting of shareholders. In accordance with article 47 of the federal Law “On Joint Stock Companies”, decisions at the general meeting of shareholders are taken in writing in the form of orders and resolutions. Decisions of the Annual General Meeting of Russian Railways are formalised as Russian Federation Government Order No
Items on the agenda:
- Approval of the annual report for 2012, the balance sheet for 2012, the profit and loss account for the year 2012;
- Approval of distribution gains and losses for the financial year;
- Nonpayment of dividends on ordinary shares of JSC “Russian Railways” up to 2012;
- On the determination of the number of Board Directors;
- On the appointment of board members Directors;
- On the determination of the number of Auditing Commission;
- On the appointment of members of the Audit Committee of the Company;
- On approval of the company’s auditor for 2013;
- On the direction of funds for the remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors.
In addition to the annual general meeting of shareholders in the reporting year were four extraordinary general meeting of shareholders on the increase of the share capital and to amend the charter, solutions which are decorated by the Federal Government on July 10, 2013 №